Applications for the 2022 Cohort of OPEN Boston's Mentoring Program are Now Open. Application Deadline: May 9th, 2022.
Bringing together entrepreneurs, senior corporate leaders, and educators with early-stage professionals seeking career growth, OPEN Mentoring aims to provide a deep, rewarding and lasting impact for all participants. If you're seeking to launch a business, the program offers coaching on strategy, building a team, marketing, product launch, and getting funding. For those seeking to accelerate or change their careers, your mentor can help you to learn how to manage a transition, networking, personal brand building, and navigating an organization.
OPEN Boston’s Promise:
Our mentors include senior executives and successful entrepreneurs with global experience. You do not have to be an entrepreneur or have a business concept to apply, and the program is free for all participants. Potential mentors are welcome to apply as well.
Each Mentee/Mentor pair will also be assigned a sponsor from OPEN, who will check in midway through the program and be a resource for any questions or concerns.
Applications are due by May 9th, 2022.
Potential Focus of Mentoring Program:
- Developing life-long learning habits
- Exploring career changes or graduate school
- Exploring new business ideas
- Scaling existing ventures
- Progressing within larger enterprises
- The Mentoring Program will run from June 1, 2022 to November 30, 2022.
- Each Mentor/Mentee pair should plan to meet monthly during that time period.
- The program is mentee driven. Mentees are responsible for identifying what they want to accomplish through the program and for initiating and scheduling the meetings.
- Participants must be over age 22 (at this time, college students are not be eligible)
- The mentoring program is not intended to be a job search program or for direct fundraising..
- Anyone interested in serving as a Mentor or Mentee needs to complete the attached application and email to: email@example.com by EOD May 9th, 2022.
If selected for participation in the program, applicants will be notified by May and will be expected to attend a kickoff meeting in early June to review success factors and expectations for the program and meet other participants.
"The mentorship program was a great opportunity for me to get high quality sincere advice on pursuing my professional goals. Each session with my mentor led to significant value-add for me personally and professionally, and provided the critical and constrictive feedback I was looking for. I was able to validate my ideas, and formulate a better strategy to pursue my goals." Ahmed S. Malik, Co-Founder Radian Jeans
"We were so grateful to be part of the OPEN mentoring program. Not only did it help us grow our personal network but it allowed us to nurture our business and improve key skills. Our mentor was really helpful and gave us great advice and feedback that helped us evolve better." Samira and Salma Chleuh, Co-Owners, Bon Appetit Creperie.